10 Nice Things to Do for Yourself, Just Because
It’s Tuesday. Do something nice for yourself.
- Leave a treat or dollar bill in a coat pocket for your future self to find.
- Keep some healthy snacks at work, in the car, and any other place where you spend a lot of time.
- Leave encouraging notes or funny pictures in book pages for your future self to find.
- Buy clothes and underwear that fit and feel good.
- Make “white space” in your day, or some time between commitments.
- Wear your favorite outfit. Today is special.
- Think about a goal you’d like to accomplish and take a baby step to get there.
- Do one thing that makes you really happy.
- If you start hearing negative self-talk going on in your head, stop yourself. Instead, tell yourself that you’re awesome, and that you’re doing the best you can with what you have.
- Draw a boundary, and commit to honoring it.
Let me know how your day goes 🙂