10 Things I Love about Art
I love art. That’s no secret. I’ve met people that don’t love art, and I just can’t wrap my brain around it. How can someone not love art? How can someone go through life without encountering a piece of art that moves them? I don’t know.
Why do I love art? Here’s why:
- It can be deep and thought-provoking, or just pretty.
- There’s not right or wrong way to be an artist.
- It scrapes to the very bottom of my soul and gets to the little crevices. It brings things to the surface that I never knew were there.
- It fills us with emotion.
- It’s a universal language. It helps us communicate feelings that transcend words alone.
- Art is fun!
- It brings us together, and also brings us closer to ourselves.
- Anyone can make art. Anyone can have fun with it.
- Art heals.
- Art allows us to exercise one of our most divine traits: creativity.
What do you love about art? What do you love about your passion?