I was going to post about something deep and serious, but I just don’t feel like it. I feel like being a goof instead. Though I can certainly be serious and cerebral, I’m actually kind of a weirdo, though I’m sneaky about it. I have a very dry, irreverent sense of humor. I grew up watching The Three Stooges, The Muppet Show, and Benny Hill, so how could I be anything but? I love puns, slapstick, and satire.
This is probably the most random post I’ve ever done.
So here’s the goofy side:
Here I am bringing sexy back after my visit to the eye doctor.
The Muppets I most identify with:
Gonzo the oddball, and Floyd Pepper, the snarky musician who lives and breathes his art.
One of my favorite bad mood activities: Take a baby animal break.
Instructions: Google “cute baby animals” and let the cuteness overload wash away your stinky mood. Works every time.
More goofy factiods:
- I love to make faces with leftovers on my plate.
- I sing opera when I’m alone. Badly.
- I like to dance (also badly) while I clean my apartment.
- I have a habit of accidentally saying dirty things, either because my words get mixed up on the way out or because I’m just innocent. My husband finds this hilarious.
- There’s a stuffed broccoli toy at Ikea that I have to talk myself out of getting every time I go there.
- I name my houseplants after Fraggles.
What goofy things do you love to do?